5/06/2013

10 Things Sales Champions do Differently {Slide-Show}

10 Things Sales Champions do Differently {Slide-Show}:

from (title unknown) 
Sales champions
There’s a big difference between first and second place in sales. And anyone with a pulse who’s read this blog knows that the last few years have transformed our industry. These factors have changed what it takes for reps to become sales champions.
A great paper came out yesterday (courtesy of the team at Rain Group) that describes these changes. They analyzed over 700 business-to-business purchases from buyers that represent $3.1 billion in annual purchases.
They then reported the top 10 factors that most separate sales winners from second-place finishers. This is a buyer report on what sales champions do best. We translated these 10 factors into a simple slide-deck. See below:

Here are the 10 items (if you’re alergic to slide-decks). Your buyer asks you to:
  1. Educate me with new ideas and perspectives
  2. Collaborate with me
  3. Persuade me that we’ll achieve results
  4. Listen to me
  5. Understand my needs
  6. Help me avoid potential pitfalls
  7. Craft a compelling solution
  8. Depict purchasing process accurately
  9. Connect with me personally
  10. Provide overall superior value
What do you think should be added?

No comments: